Professional CFB Boilers For Power Plant , Fluidized Bed Boiler
Fluidized Bed Boiler
Circulating Fluidized bed boiler is developed on the basis of
bubbling bed boiler(fluidized bed boiler), so some theories and
concepts of bubbling bed can be used in circulating fluidized bed
boiler. But they are quite different. Early circulating fluidized
bed boilers had relatively high fluidization speed, so they were
called fast circulating bed boilers. The basis theory of fast bed
can also be used in circulating fluidized bed boilers. The basic
theories of bubbling bed and fast bed have been studied for a long
time. To understand the principle of circulating fluidized bed, it
is necessary to understand the theory of bubbling bed and fast bed,
as well as the dynamic characteristics, combustion characteristics
and heat transfer characteristics of materials under various
conditions of bubbling bed, turbulent bed and fast bed.
The circulating fluidized bed(CFB)is a developing technology for
coal combustion to achieve lower emission of pollutants.By using
this technology,up to 95% of pollutants can be absorbed before
being emitted to the atmosphere.
|Feed water temperature|
• Natural circulation water-tube boiler single boiler barrel,an
• The hearth is membrane water wall hanging closed structure
• Adopting the water cooling air chamber and a water cooling cloth
wind plate,under the bed of water.
• Separated by high temperature insulation volute cyclone
cylinder,outer furnace arrangementSuperheater,economizer,air
preheater is arranged in the tail shaft.
Greatest Fuel Flexibility
• Best overall solution for high moisture fuels.
• Ability to burn fuels containing mid-level amounts of alkali.
• Proficient at combusting fuels from the extreme low-end to
extreme high-end moisture contents.
• Lowest excess oxygen required for complete combustion.
• Lowest unburned carbon.
Highest Allowable Outputs
• Highest Pressure.
• Highest Temperature.
• Steam Flow(up to 1,000,000 PPH)
Lowest Uncontrolled Emissions of NOx,SO2,CO,VOC’s and PM.
1.Fabrication area of 400,000 square meters
3.600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6.ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7.ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8.ASME ‘S’,’U’ and NB stamp authorization