Eco-friendly Horizontal High Pressure CFB Boilers for Power Plant
1.What is CFB Boiler?
- Circulating fluidized bed boiler adopts clean coal combustion
technology with the highest degree of industrialization.
- Circulating fluidized bed boiler adopts fluidized combustion.
- Its main structure consists of combustion chamber (dense phase zone
and dilute phase zone) and recycling furnace (including high
temperature gas-solid separator and recycling system). Compared
with bubbling fluidized bed combustion technology, the biggest
difference is that the operation wind speed is high, which
strengthens the heterogeneous reaction process of combustion and
- The boiler capacity can be expanded to a large capacity acceptable
to the power industry (600 MW or above).
- The circulating fluidized bed boiler has solved the basic problems
of thermology, mechanics, materials, expansion, wear and
overheating, etc. well, and has become an engineering problem.
- Advanced technologies for energy utilization of non-flammable solid
fuels such as coal gangue, oil shale, municipal waste, sludge and
2.What is fluidization of CFB Boiler?
- When the solid particles in the fluid through, as the fluid
velocity increases gradually, solid particles began to exercise,
and the friction between solid particles is becoming more and more
big, when the velocity reaches a certain value, the friction
between solid particles and their gravity is equal, each particle
can freedom of movement, all solid particles showed similar flow
state of the phenomenon, this phenomenon is called fluidization.
- For solid particles with fluidized liquid and solid, the particles
are uniformly distributed in the bed, which is called "loose
- For gas-solid fluidized solid particles, the gas does not flow
through the bed uniformly, the solid particles are divided into
groups for turbulent movement, the void in the bed varies with the
position and time, this fluidization is called "clustering"
- Circulating fluidized bed boiler belongs to fluidization of
- Solid particles (bed material), fluid (fluidized air) and equipment
to complete the fluidization process are called fluidized beds.
3.What is the structure of CFB Boiler?
- Boiler adopts single drum and natural circulation mode. Generally,
it is divided into two shafts, the front and the tail. The front
shaft is the main suspension structure and is surrounded by a
membrane water wall. From bottom to top, the sequence is primary
air chamber, dense phase zone and dilute phase zone, and from top
to bottom, the tail flue is high temperature superheater, low
temperature superheater, economizer and air preheater. The tail
shaft adopts a supporting structure. The two shafts are connected
by a vertical cyclone separator, and the lower part of the
separator is connected with a return device and a ash cooler. There
are anti-wear lining inside the combustion chamber and separator,
pipe-laying furnace wall for the front shaft, external metal guard
plate, light furnace wall for the tail shaft, and all the weight of
the boiler is borne by eight steel pillars.
- Boiler uses under-bed ignition (oil or gas), staged combustion,
primary air ratio accounts for 50-60%, fly ash circulation is low
rate, medium temperature separation of ash and slag discharge is
dry, respectively by water-cooled screw slag discharger, ash cooler
and dust collector ash bucket discharge. Furnace is the key to
ensure full combustion of fuel. Turbulent bed is used to make
fluidization rate 3.5-4.5 m/s, and appropriate furnace cross
section is designed. Thin lining (high alumina brick) is laid on
the furnace membrane wall tube. Even when the boiler burns
different fuels, the combustion efficiency can be maintained above
- The inlet flue gas temperature of the high temperature separator is
about 800 C. The inner diameter of the cyclone is smaller and the
structure is simplified. Only a thin anti-wear lining (silicon
nitride brick) is needed in the cyclone. Its service life is
longer. The circulation rate is about 10-20.
- The circulating ash conveying system is mainly composed of return
pipe, return device, overflow pipe and ash cooler.
- The adjustment process of the bed temperature control system is
automatic. In the whole load range, a constant value of dense phase
bed temperature between 850 and 950 C is maintained, which is the
optimum desulfurization temperature. When the automatic control is
not put into operation, the constant bed temperature can be
- Protecting the environment and saving energy are the most important
considerations in the long-term development of various countries.
Circulating fluidized bed boilers are developed on the basis of
this point. Their high reliability, high stability, high
utilization rate, best environmental protection characteristics and
extensive fuel adaptability, especially for inferior fuels, have
attracted more and more attention and are fully suited to China's
national conditions and development advantages.
4.What are the benefits of CFB Boiler?
Greatest Fuel Flexibility
• Best overall solution for high moisture fuels.
• Ability to burn fuels containing mid-level amounts of alkali.
• Proficient at combusting fuels from the extreme low-end to
extreme high-end moisture contents.
• Lowest excess oxygen required for complete combustion.
• Lowest unburned carbon.
Highest Allowable Outputs
• Highest Pressure.
• Highest Temperature.
• Steam Flow (up to 1,000,000 PPH).
|Rated steam pressure||MPa||3.82||5.3|
|Rated steam temperature||℃||450||450|
|Feed water temperature||℃||150||150|
|Fuel type||Anthracite, lean coal, bituminous coal, lignite, petroleum coke,
|Number of coal feeder||Unit||2|
|Super heater thermostat mode||Spray desuperheater|
|Pre-heater air temperature||℃||140|
|Exhaust gas temperature||℃||145|
6.Why should you choose CFB Boiler?
- 1100 employees, 400,000 ㎡ with fixed assets amounting to USD
110,000,000, 34 years experience, ISO9001, SO3834, EN12952
certificated, 150km expressway to Shanghai,60km state road to Suzhou or Wuxi, this is how we keep superior
quality and competitive offers for global valued customers.
- Our main products cover Utility Boiler, HRSG Boiler, coal-fired , oil(gas) -fired,
coal-water-slurry-fired and garbage-fired steam/hot water boilers,
organic heat carrier boilers, etc., and Boiler spare parts
(Economizer, Finned tube, Header, Steam drum, Superheater, Water
wall panel, Air preheater, Cyclone separator, etc., which are
widely used in power generation, heat supply, chemical engineering,
textile, food, paper, road building, plastic, rubber and wood
7.How to contact us?