Electrical Hot Water High Pressure CFB Boiler for Industry or Power
What is CFB Boiler?
- Quartet plant design and manufacture of a circulating fluidized bed
boiler using clean combustion technology, the new boiler with
highcombustion effcincy and low pollution of the typical
characteristics of learning from the experience of other
circulating fluidized bed boilerdesigned on the basis of
- The coal adaptability, can be applied to bituminous coal, lignite
coal, mixed coal and other different kinds offuel, the combustion
efficiency up to 99%, especially combustible fuel with higher
sulfur content by adding limestone to the furnace cansignificantly
reduce sulfur dioxide emissions, due to low temperature combustion.
Nox emissions are significantly reduced, thereby reducing
thecorrosion of equipment and flue gas pollution of the
environment, the utilization rate of slag, cement, etc,can do the
- The boiler isanatural cycle. M-type arrangement, the frame
supporting hanging structure, using the cycle with a cyclone
combustion system, for themembrane wall furnace, superheater from
high and low two layout, the middle set spray superheater, the tail
of Sec economizer and a secondaryair preheater.
- Boiler according to interior decoration design, operation level
elevation of 7 meters, all of the metal framework of the
boilerstructure for 7 degree earthquake intensity.
What are the features of CFB Boiler?
Highest Allowable Outputs
• Highest Pressure.
• Highest Temperature.
• Steam Flow (up to 1,000,000 PPH).
Greatest Fuel Flexibility
• Best overall solution for high moisture fuels.
• Ability to burn fuels containing mid-level amounts of alkali.
• Proficient at combusting fuels from the extreme low-end to
extreme high-end moisture contents.
• Lowest excess oxygen required for complete combustion.
• Lowest unburned carbon.
Lowest Uncontrolled Emissions of NOx, SO2, CO, VOC’s and PM.
What should be focused on CFB Boiler?
- Circulating fluidized bed is of low-temperature combustion,
therefore, nitrogen oxides emissions of such boiler is much lower
than that of coal-powder boiler, and such boiler could directly
desulfurized during combustion process. Circulating fluidized bed
boiler with high desulfurization rate is economical.
- Circulating fluidized bed boiler could adopt various coal types and
has high combustion efficiency, which is especially suitable for
low quality, low calorific value coal.
|Rated steam pressure||MPa||3.82||5.3||9.8|
|Rated steam temperature||℃||450||485||540|
|Feed water temperature||℃||172||172||215|
|Fuel type||Anthracite, lean coal, bituminous coal, lignite, petroleum coke,
|Number of coal feeder||Unit||2|
|Super heater thermostat mode||Spray desuperheater|
|Unburned carbon(bituminous coal)||%||<6|
|Pre-heater air temperature||℃||140||168||168|
|Exhaust gas temperature||℃||145||145||145|